Every now and again, I stamp for fun. This week I was chatting with Michele, and I said, ‘let’s do one of those one-on-one challenges like we used to do in the olden days.’ Meaning, let’s pick a stamp and show it two ways, just for fun. We chose Sunny is Stylish from Stamping Bella.
I immediately paired my image with a piece of pattern paper from my scrap pile and set to coloring. Ah…coloring therapy in the midst of a hectic week of mid-summer dentist appointments, eye appointments, birthday parties, work.
After I colored my image, I pulled out my Blueprints from MFT, and my card came together oh-so-quickly. My favorite kind of card! I am loving the Blueprint concept with a full set of dies that help you create a complete card.
I can’t wait to see Michele’s card. I know it will be beautiful!
Don’t forget I’ve got my Copic giveaway going on HERE. Still time to enter thru Sunday evening. As for me, I’m going to finish the work week strong and hope for a little sunshine therapy at the pool. Have a great weekend!
- Stamps: Sunny is Stylish – Stamping Bella
- Cardstock: XpressIt Blending Card – Copic, Kraft – My Favorite Things and Simple Stories patterned paper
- Ink: Black Tuxedo Memento
- Copic Colors: Y32, Y35, Y38, E000, E51, R14, R17, E31, BG10, BG11, BG13, E42, E44, E27
- Accessories: crocheted flower, button, twine and Blueprints 4 – My Favorite Things